SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a server-based report generation software system from Microsoft. The SSRS service comes with a unique interface into Microsoft Visual Studio so that developers as well as SQL administrators can connect to SQL databases and use SSRS tools to format SQL reports in many complex ways.
SQL Server Reporting Services also provides a full range of ready-to-use tools and services to help you create, deploy, and manage reports for your organization. Reporting Services includes programming features that enable you to extend and customize your reporting functionality.
SQL Server Reporting Service Hosting Features
With Reporting Services, you can create interactive, tabular, graphical, or free-form reports from relational, multidimensional, or XML-based data sources. Reports can include rich data visualization, including charts, maps, and sparklines. You can publish reports, schedule report processing, or access reports on-demand. You can select from a variety of viewing formats, export reports to other applications such as Microsoft Excel, and subscribe to published reports. The reports that you create can be viewed over a Web-based connection or as part of a Microsoft Windows application or SharePoint site. You can also create data alerts on reports published to a SharePoint site and receive email messages when report data changes. Here is a list of SQL Server Reporting Servicse Hosting features:
- Retrieve data from managed providers, OLE DB, and ODBC connections.
- Display data in a variety of ways, including tabular, free form, and charts.
- Export to many formats, including HTML, PDF, XML, CSV, TIFF, Word reports and Excel.
- Aggregate and summarize data.
- Add in report navigation.
- Create ad hoc reports and save them to the server.
- Create custom controls using a report-processing extension.
- Embed graphics and images and external content
- Integrate with SharePoint
- Provide a Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP) application programming interface (API) and pluggable architecture.
- Provide subscription-based reports and on-demand reports.
- Allow users to store and manage their own custom reports built with SSRS’s Report Builder 2.0 and manage subscriptions to the reports.
- URL-based report access.
- Gauge and Chart controls to display KPI data.
Best & Cheap UK SQL Server Reporting Services Hosting Recommendation
After reviewed 50+ web hosts, we that UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the Best & CheapUK SQL Server Reporing Services hosting provider. We will try to give a detail in below review unbiasedly and independently based on their best UK SQL Server Reporing Services hosting features, reliability, performance and technical support.
“UKWindowsHostASP.NET is the best UK Windows Hosting provider that offers the most affordable world class windows hosting solutions for their customers. Their provide shared, reseller, cloud, and dedicated web hosting”
UKWindowsHostASP.NET provides global, on-demand data center and hosting services from facilities across the European Continent. They are leverage best-in-class connectivity and technology to innovate industry leading, fully automated solutions that empower enterprises with complete access, control, security, and scalability. Their servers are located in the prestiguous London (UK) data center. Also they manage their servers through a team of senior engineers located physically at the datacenters as well as remotely from their offices in each hemisphere. UKWindowsHostASP.NET is guaranteed to give you the best UK SQL Server Reporting Services hosting with great performance and fast speed.
Reasons to trust your SQL Server Reporting Services to UKWindowsHostASP.NET
UKWindowsHostASP.NET integrate and centralize everything–from the systems to the control panel software to the process of buying a domain name. For them, that means they can innovate literally everywhere. they’ve put the guys who develop the software and the admins who watch over the server right next to the 24-hour Fanatical Support team, so we all learn from each other