ASP.NET offers 3 frameworks for creating web applications: Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, and ASP.NET Web Pages. All three frameworks are stable and mature, and you can create great web applications with any of them. No matter what framework you choose, you will get all the benefits and features of ASP.NET everywhere.
Each framework targets a different development style. The one you choose depends on a combination of your programming assets (knowledge, skills, and development experience), the type of application you’re creating, and the development approach you’re comfortable with. All three frameworks will be supported, updated, and improved in future releases of ASP.NET.
ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC2 Hosting
What’s going on with ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC2? Why is RC2 taking so long over RC1 and what’s going to happen between now and the final release? I talked to architect David Fowler about this and tried to put together some clear answers.
This stuff is kind of deep and shows “how the sausage gets made” so the TL;DR version of this is “the guts are changing for the better and it’s taking longer than we thought it would to swap out the guts.”
What’s implemented in ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC2 Hosting
To help you evaluate whether EF Core meets the requirements of your application, here is a list of features available in the initial release of EF Core. They are all present in ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC2 Hosting and we will be working to fix remaining bugs, and improve performance, as we work towards RTM.
- Basic modelling based on POCO entities with get/set properties. The common property types from the BCL are supported ( int , string , etc.).
- Conventions to build an initial model, then Data Annotations and the fluent API to further configure the model
- TPH inheritance mapping pattern
- New feature: Alternate keys and the ability to define a relationship that targets an alternate key.
- New feature: Shadow state properties that are part of the model but do not have a corresponding property in the CLR class
- LINQ queries to retrieve data from the database – basic operators are translated to database queries, some others are client evaluated or not supported.
- Eager loading provides the
ThenIncludemethods to identify related data that should also be fetched when querying.
- Raw SQL queries provides the
DbSet.FromSqlmethod to use raw SQL queries to fetch data. These queries can also be composed on using LINQ.
- New feature: Mixed client/server evaluation enables queries to contain logic that cannot be evaluated in the database, and must therefore be evaluated after the data is retrieved into memory.
- Eager loading provides the
- Change tracking allows EF to detect changes to entities and save them to the database.
- Snaphot and notification change detection
- New feature: TrackGraph API helps re-attach disconnected entities to a context in order to save new/modified entities.
- Basic save functionality allows changes to entity instances to be persisted to the database.
- Transactions ensure that SaveChanges is always atomic
- Optimistic Concurrency protects against overwriting changes made by another user since data was fetched from the database.
- New feature: Batching of statements provides better performance by batching up multiple INSERT/UPDATE/DELETE commands into a single roundtrip to the database.
- Database schema management
- Database creation/deletion APIs are mostly designed for testing where you want to quickly create/delete the database without using migrations.
- Migrations allow a relational database schema to evolve overtime as your model changes.
- Reverse engineer from database scaffolds an EF model based on an existing relational database schema.
- Full .NET includes Console, WPF, WinForms, ASP.NET 4, etc.
- .NET Core (including ASP.NET Core) targeting both Full.NET and .NET Core on Windows, OSX, and Linux.
- Universal Windows Platform (UWP) applications can make use of the SQLite provider to access local data
Best & Cheap Recommendation ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC 2 Hosting
These best providers for ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC 2 hosting shine and overmatch dozens of competitors in the version of ASP.NET and IIS, MSSQL database edition, control panel, .NET Framework versions, price and uptime. ASPHostPortal.com proven to be the best cheap ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC 2 hosting providers among plentiful providers in the field. We highly recommend customers going with them based on the feedbacks of verified customers and our real hosting experience on 50+ ASP.NET web hosting providers.
- Price: Starts From $1.00/month
- Windows 2012 R2
- MSSQL 2008/2012/2014
- Dedicated Application Pool
- ASP.NET 2.0/3.5SP1/4.5/5,
- MVC 2/3/4/5, Silverlight 4/5/6
- World Class Data Center
- Great Performance
Choose the Cheap ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC 2 Hosting with ASPHostPortal.com
ASPHostPortal.com offers ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC 2 Hosting with an interested hosting plan. They support this new technology with affordable price, a lot of ASP.NET features, 99.99% uptime guarantee, 24/7 support, and 30 days money back guarantee. They strive to make sure that all customers have the finest web-hosting experience as possible. To learn more about their ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC 2 Hosting, please visithttp://asphostportal.com/ASPNET-Core-1-0-Hosting
ASPHostPortal.com was launched in 2008. They are one of the best Windows Hosting in United States is ASPHostPortal.com. This company currently supports Windows Server 2012 hosting with ASP.NET 4.5 / 4.5.1 / 4.5.2, MVC 5.1 / 5.1.1 / 5.1.2, Visual Studio 2012, WebSockets, IIS 8.5 and support the latest Microsoft technology. All of its Windows hosting services are 100% compatible with ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC 2 Hosting.
|Shared Hosting Features||Fully Support ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC2 Hosting|
|Easy to Use Control Panel||Support MSSQL 2008 and above|
|24/7 Tech Support||Use Windows Server 2008 R2 and above|
|99.9% Uptime Guarantee||Support ASP, ASP.NET, PHP or even CGI|
|Wordclass Data Center||Experts on ASP.NET 5|
|There’s a money back guarantee|
ASPHostPortal.com – Speed Up – ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC 2 hosting
ASPHostPortal.com currently operates data centers located in Amsterdam (Netherlands), London (UK), Washington, D.C. (US), Paris (France), Frankfurt (Germany), Chennai (India), Milan (Italy), Toronto (Canada) and São Paulo (Brazil) Data Center. All their data center offers complete redundancy in power, HVAC, fire suppression, network connectivity, and security. Their data center has over 53,000 sq ft of raised floor between the two facilities, ASPHostPortal.com has an offering to fit any need. Relibility, Stability and Performance of their servers remain their top priority. Even their basic service plans are equipped with standard service level agreements for 99.99% uptime. Advanced options raise the bar to 99.99%.
ASPHostPortal.com – Technical Support – ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC 2 hosting
ASPHostPortal provides technical support 24 a day and 7 days a week. For non-customers, it offers only a ticket system responsive according to our real experience and webmasters’ reviews. As for existing customers, the company offers a help desk system that requires both a username and password to send some support or billing related inquiries. Customers get assistance on debugging, programming, marketing, and many other aspects via their control panels. For other customers, the company helps them solve pre-sales problems through the email system and ticket.
ASPHostPortal.com with innumerable followers is an expert in the hosting market. It provides 3 best and recommended ASP.NET Core 1.0 RC 2 hosting packages with rich features. Host One charges $5.00/mo. Host Two charges $9.00/mo and Host Three charges $14.00/mo on a regular basis. Moreover, you can enjoy 30-days money back guarantee if you’re not satisfied with their service.
As for more details of these packages, all of them include the latest Plesk Control Panel, huge bandwidth and disk space. Moreover, each plan is integrated with unlimited domains, email accounts and huge databases. Additionally, a free domain name is also included in the meantime.
Apart from that, all the packages give you access 24×7 support instant backups and at least 99.9% uptime guarantee. More importantly, there are many tutorials and documentations to help you solve the problems regarding ASP.NET Core 1.0.