SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) is a server-based report generation software system from Microsoft. The SSRS service comes with a unique interface into Microsoft Visual Studio so that developers as well as SQL administrators can connect to SQL databases and use SSRS tools to format SQL reports in many complex ways. SQL Server Reporting Services also provides a full range of ready-to-use tools and services to help you create, deploy, and manage reports for your organization. Reporting Services includes programming features that enable you to extend and customize your reporting functionality.
Best & Cheap Server Reporting Service 2016 Hosting Feature
- Relational, multidimensional, XML, and custom data sources| Build reports using data from any data source type that has a Microsoft .NET Framework-managed data provider, OLE DB provider, or ODBC data source. You can create reports that use relational and multidimensional data from SQL Server and Analysis Services, Oracle, Hyperion, and other databases. You can use an XML data processing extension to retrieve data from any XML data source. You can use table-valued functions to design custom data sources.
- Tabular, matrix, chart, and free-form report layouts| Create tabular reports for column-based data, matrix reports for summarized data, chart reports for graphical data, and free-form reports for everything else. By using the tablix data region, you can create reports that combine table and matrix layouts. Reports can embed other reports and charts, along with lists, graphics, and controls for dynamic Web-based applications.
- Ad hoc reports | Create and save reports on the fly and save them locally or publish them directly to a report server or SharePoint site, where they can be managed like other reports. Ad hoc reporting is supported through report models and report templates using a ClickOnce application called Report Builder 1.0. Model-based ad hoc reports provide infinite clickthrough functionality so users can explore the data that is available to them.
- Drillthrough reports and interactivity | Add interactive features by providing links to subreports and drillthrough reports. Use parameters to filter data for customized views.
- Presentation formats | Choose a presentation format when you open the report, or after you open the report. You can choose Web-oriented, page-oriented, and desktop application formats. Formats include HTML, MHTML, PDF, XML, CSV, TIFF, Word, and Excel.
- Custom controls and report items| You can embed custom controls or report items that you create or purchase from a third-party vendor. A custom control requires a custom report processing extension. You can add scripted expressions in Microsoft Visual Basic.
- Navigation| You can add bookmarks and document maps to provide navigation options within a large report.
- Aggregations | You can aggregate and summarize data using controls and expressions.
- Graphical elements | You can embed or reference images and other resources, including external content.
|Disk Space||5 GB||Unlimited||2 GB|
|Bandwidth||60 GB||Unlimited||20 GB|
|Platform||Windows 2012 R2||Windows 2012 R2||Windows 2012 R2|
|URL Rewrite||MS URLRewrite2||MS URLRewrite2||MS URLRewrite2|
|MSSQL Space||50 MB||50 MB||100 MB|
|MSSQL Version||SQL Server 2014/2012/2008R2||SQL Server 2014/2012/2008R2||SQL Server 2014/2012/2008R2|
|MySQL Space||100 MB||100 MB||100 MB|
|Storage||200 MB||200 MB||200 MB|
ASPHostPortal – Best and Cheap SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) 2016 Hosting
ASPHostPortal, a Microsoft Golden hosting partner has been offering well priced Windows and ASP.NET hosting plans for many years. Founded in 2008 and operated in New York, US ASPHostPortal has become an important resource for cutting-edge, high-value hosting solutions. The company also offers low priced enterprise-level hosting plans by focusing their resources on needs by ASP.NET Windows’s developers. ASPHostPortal claims to be proud of their management staff who have years of experience working in web hosting industry. ASPHostPortal’s aim is to offer the best web hosting value to their clients by offering products and solution in an efficient and effective way. This company supports cheap SQL Reporting Services 2016 hosting solution.
DiscountService – Best and Cheap SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) 2016 Hosting
Although this is new hosting provider, but they have committed to give premium hosting services with concrete actions. We have checked many web hosting providers in Australia and we cant find any hosting provider that offer SQL Reporting Services 2016. Only DiscountService.biz offer SQL Reporting Services 2014 in Australia. For more information about their hosting services.
HostForLIFE.eu – Best and Cheap SQL Reporting Services (SSRS) 2016 Hosting
HostForLIFE.eu was founded in 2008 and since then they have grown into one of the largest windows hosting companies in the Europe. HostForLIFE.eu is operated from their registered office based in Manchester and data center in Amsterdam and the newest London data center. At HostForLIFE you will find low cost, yet reliable, SQL Reporting Services 2016 hosting. Today they host millions of websites across their infrastructure. From entry level Shared Hosting packages all the way up to Private Clusters.