Best Cheap Moodle 2.9.2 Hosting | Maybe you’re planning to develop a dynamic e-learning website for your personal or bussinnes needs. When designing your e-learning platform, it’s easy to get overwhelmed or excited about all of the unique features you could add to your online course. Moodle is one of the best free open-source learning management system or e-learning platform to conduct courses online or to support face-to-face teaching, learning and training. Moodle’s focus is on usability, and includes customizable themes and a wide range of modules and features. Recently, Moodle has become the most widely used LMS that serves educators and learners across the globe, has over 68 million users world-wide and still growing. Moodle has released its new version called Moodle 2.9.2. Because of its high popularity, many hosting providers try to support Moodle 2.9.2 hosting. To help you find the best cheap Moodle 2.9.2 hosting, we highly recommend you to the following best cheap Moodle 2.9.2 hosting provider.
What’s New on Moodle 2.9.2?
Moodle 2.9.2 has released with some changes and improvements, including:
- Changing grading category aggregation method no longer results in unexpected “Extra credit” items
- Enrolment expiration dates are now respected in meta course enrolments
- Course/Category themes are respected when viewing website on tablets or mobile devices
- Forms such as “Create new group” are no longer populated with passwords and usernames by the browsers
- Single view now requires capability moodle/grade:edit and not moodle/grade:manage
- Forum’s subscribers list shows participants with no access to forum
- Atto autosave restore is disabled if the content is modified by somebody else
- Possible to specify icon URL for a named external tool
- Allow to use ruby tags
- Students can re-attempt answering questions in the lesson
- Users can delete files uploaded by other users in wiki
- Meta course synchronisation enrols suspended students as managers for a short period of time
- Vulnerability in password recovery mechanism
- Rating component does not check separate groups
- XSS in grouping description
- Fixed “Only lowercase letters allowed” error on deleting users with empty email
- Uploading feedback from CSV no longer overrides local assigned grades
- Main menu block no longer throws error if there is a resource to be opened in a new window
- Date picker correctly displays names for week days in all locales
- Recent activity block no longer shows student name when assignment blind marking is on
- Assignment PDF Pen annotations are always visible even if there are draft pen annotations
- Corrected error message text about expired sessions when clicking on AJAX elements such as expanding admin menu
- Fixed error when using HTML tags inside wiki headers
- Optimised database query for Course Participation report
- Posting in a forum does not unnecessarily require capability ‘mod/forum:movediscussions’
- Improve question bank “questions per page” string behaviour
Best Cheap Moodle 2.9.2 Hosting Requirements
These are several requirements if you want to host your Moodle 2.9.2:
- Operating System: Windows, OS X, OS/2, Linux, Solaris, BSD (all)
- Web Server: Microsoft IIS and Apache
- PHP: Version 5.2 or higher
- Database: MySQL 5.1 or higher, MS SQL 2008, PostgreSQL, and DB2
- Affordable Price
- 1-click Installation
- Great Technical Support
Additionally, since Moodle 2.9.2 is used to store such vitally important information, it’s a good idea to make sure you have a well-functioning database back up system. To make things even easier, a number of web hosts offer one-click installation of Moodle 2.9.2 through their admin control panel. If you still having problems with Moodle 2.9.2 installation, you can ask your Linux hosting or even Windows hosting provider to help you encounter the problems.
The Best and Cheap Moodle 2.9.2 Hosting Recommendation
Finding the bestcheap Moodle 2.9.2 hosting isn’t as simple as it seems, you have to look beyond their advertise price, reliable services and also what kind of features they include. After we have reviewed about 50 hosting providers that support the best cheap Moodle 2.9.2 hosting, these 3 companies offer an excellent kind of features at very affordable prices and reliable services. By reading this review, selecting the right company shouldn’t be too difficult for you anymore.
Best and Cheap Moodle 2.9.2 Hosting – HostForLIFE.eu
HostForLIFE.eu is the most popular choice for people looking to host for the first time at an affordable price in Europe. HostForLIFE.eu provides excellent customer support, unlimited bandwidth and disk space which are sure to be high on many people’s priority list in searching of the best and cheap Moodle 2.8.5 hosting. HostForLIFE.eu is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Hosting in European Continent. Their service is ranked the highest top #1 spot in several European countries, such as: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, France, Belgium, United Kingdom, Sweden, Finland, Switzerland and many top European countries.
If you’re interested, you can visit HostForLIFE.eu
Best and Cheap Moodle 2.9.2 Hosting – UKWindowsHostASP.NET
UKWindowsHostASP.NET steals a spot among the best cheap Moodle 2.9.2 hosting companies due to its affordable rates and expert supports. Their prices do come in slightly higher than some of their competitors, but this is made up for by the fact that UKWindowsHostASP.NET offers an affordable world class Moodle 2.9.2 hosting solutions. They integrate and centralize everything from the systems to the control panel software to the process of buying a domain name. So, you can install more than 100 apllications directly from the control panel. Easy right?
If you’re interested, you can visit UKWindowsHostASP.NET
Best and Cheap Moodle 2.9.2 Hosting – ASPHostPortal.com
ASPHostPortal.com keeps releasing various hosting services to meet the needs of different websites. ASPHostPortal.com provide best cheap Moodle 2.9.2 hosting support with Fast Setup and Comprehensive range of options.
If you’re interested, you can visit ASPHostPortal.com