Having been in the web hosting industry for years, ASPHostPortal, GoDaddy and WinHost are fast-growing companies, and both of them have offered services to thousands of webmasters all around the world so far. At this point, some people may wonder which of them is better.
This article goes to point out compared 3 big ASP.NET Hosting companies ASPHostPortal.com vs Godaddy vs WinHost, We compared their quality based on the speed, features, customer’s satisfaction, and price to give you better consideration in choosing Best ASP.NET hosting provider.
Overall ASP.NET Hosting Review: ASPHostPortal vs GoDaddy vs WinHost
Who Is ASPHostPortal,GoDaddy & WinHost ?
ASPHostPortal.com is Microsoft No #1 Recommended Windows and ASP.NET Spotlight Hosting Partner in United States. They provide a lot of kind web hosting types such as: Windows hosting, Linux hosting, reseller hosting and many more. As a technology focused web host, their web hosting packages are designed to support popular web development technologies. Windows and ASP.NET hosting are at the core of business practice. Also, they have over 10 years combined experience in .NET, PHP, Network Administration, System Integration and related technologies to support mission critical hosting for applications built on these platforms. Their service is trusted worldwide and they have served more than 10,000 customers in 5 different continents.
- Unlimited Space & Bandwidth
- cPanel for Linux & Plesk Onyx for Windows
- WebSitePanel for ASP
- MySQL for both
- MSSQL for ASP
- PostgreSQL for Linux
ASPHostPortal offers four windows shared hosting plans including Host Intro, Host One, Host Two and Host Three. The prices of the plans start from $1/mo, $5/mo, $9/mo and $14/mo respectively. However, the appealing prices are only available for webmasters who subscribe for 36 months. The original prices of the four packages are $2/mo, $6/mo or $8/mo, $10/mo or $15/mo and $16/mo or $24/mo.
ASPHostPortal has multiple data centers in (US (Washington & Seattle), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Singapore, Hong Kong, United Kingdom (London), Australia (Melbourne), France (Paris), Germany (Frankfurt), Italy (Milan), India (Chennai), Canada (Toronto), Brazil (Sao Paulo)).You can be rest assured that your websites or dedicated servers are secured, managed and monitored in a state-of-the-art facility, and as a customer you have access to their engineers and the most reliable Support team.
|Shared Hosting Features
|| Fully Support ASP.NET Hosting
| Easy to Use Control Panel
| 24/7 Tech Support
|| Use Windows Server 2008 R2 and above
| 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
|| Support ASP, ASP.NET, PHP or even CGI
| Wordclass Data Center
|| Experts on ASP.NET
| There’s a money back guarantee
- Affordable Price.com professional web hosting is starting at $5.00/mo regularly. Customers can free cloud hosting by going through the exclusive promotional link. Besides, it also comes with free features as a free domain, free site builder w/ templates, and up to $100 Google AdWords credits.
- Rich Features.com provides rich features to satisfy different kind of requirements. With unlimited disk space & bandwidth, unlimited Email & FTP accounts, unlimited domain hosting, as well as advanced technologies like ASP.NET, PHP, MySQL, Perl, etc, ASPHostPortal is rich enough to power personal blogs and small to medium sized business websites.
- Professional Technical Support. ASPHostPortal offers 24×7 US-based technical support to help customers via live chat and email. Besides, it also offers rich online sources including video tutorials, started wizard, knowledgebase, and user forum.
- Excellent Performance. Most importantly, ASPHostPortal delivers excellent performance for all the hosted websites. It has 3 dedicated data centers which are equipped with state of art Windows servers, networks, security, power, safety, and cooling systems, etc to ensure the hosting website running stable and fast. As we monitored its server response time in the past 12 months, ASPHostPortal keeps 99.9% uptime and runs fast all the time.
|Money Back Guarantee
||Best Overall Hosting Plans
||Host Unlimited Sites
The 3 Web Hosts’ Similarities in ASP.NET Hosting
GoDaddy and WinHost have much in common in terms of the uptime, page loading speed and server resource, etc.
Satisfying UptimePage Loading Speed
Their hosting providers guarantee 99.9% uptime for their users. Then, do they really live up to the promise? If they do, which is more reliable? To reveal the answers, we have hosted two sample sites with both of their ASP.NET platforms and explored what they have done to ensure reliability. The uptime of this company is good, but many of their customers have been complaining about the slow speed of servers GoDaddy & WinHost.
While GoDaddy & WinHost achieve a great uptime, neither of them does well in hosting speed. Actually, both web hosts come with redundant network connectivity. WinHost even has top quality bandwidth providers like Level3, Global Crossing and AT&T to help deliver fast speed.
According to the monitoring of their server response time in the past few months, GoDaddy & WinHost uses 950ms while ASPHostPortal.com has a better performance.
ASPHostPortal vs GoDaddy vs WinHost – Hosting Resources
WinHost and GoDaddy don’t provide ample resources in their Windows hosting plans which are priced at relatively low prices.
GoDaddy has 3 plans which are not priced quite affordably at regular times. The regular prices of the plans start from $7.99/mo to $14.99/mo. But as the company is providing 50% discounts, you are now able to buy these plans at prices from $3.99/mo to $7.99/mo. On the other side, WinHost offers three plans named as Basic Plan, Max Plan, and Ultimate Plan. In regular, it rates these plans from $4.95/mo to $19.95/mo for users with a 1-year subscription.
In terms of the hosting resources, there are many web hosts doing better than these two companies, for instance, ASPHostPortal.com. To know why, read this table.
ASPHostPortal vs GoDaddy vs WinHost Technical Support
Both WinHost and GoDaddy provide 24×7 technical support via their knowledgebase. Covering a number of Windows hosting topics, the two companies’ knowledgebase is quite helpful in addressing the common issues.
However, if you want to reach the real experts in the support team, you should pay attention to the following things.
- GoDaddy provides support via phone and live chat. The support team is accessible via phone at any time, but live chat is not. Chat could be unavailable now and then.
- WinHost has discontinued offering support via ticket system.
Based on these facts, we would conclude that WinHost and GoDaddy are not satisfying in technical support. The difference is ASPHosPortal.com provides support via email and its ticket system. They hired an army of the very best technicians, managers and web hosting gurus. That means clear, professional support, fast. ASPHostPortal.com team are standing by to respond to your queries around the clock, big or small, and ASPHostPortal.com be there for you – 24×7, 365 days a year.
ASPHostPortal vs GoDaddy vs WinHost – Conclusion
In fact, GoDaddy & WinHost neither is highly recommended by us due to the low cost-effectiveness, imperfect support, and slow servers. Many Windows hosting providers are far better than GoDaddy & WinHost. After comparison, you can notice GoDaddy & WinHost really performs poorly in features and Support. And sometimes, its uptime is not satisfying either. So, we recommend ASPHostPortal.com for Windows hosting solution. If you are webmasters that require high speed, than ASPHostPortal is the best option.